CIDCO Conference 2017 is the fourth edition of this biennial event. It will be held in Rimouski from May 8 to 10, 2017.
The 2017 CIDCO conference includes a call for presentations on state of the art research and applications in hydrography. It will also include an education and capacity building focus.
The call for presentation focuses on the following topics:
- Hydrography in support to integrated coastal zone management, port management and off-shore industrial applications
- Inland water hydrography (rivers, lakes, dams) and underwater inspection
- Remote sensing bathymetry, including AUV, Airborne LiDAR, and satellite imagery systems
- Innovation in autonomous bathymetry (ASV, AUV)
- Innovation in positioning and water level measurements
- Tide and separation models
- Innovation in bathymetric data processing
- Education, capacity building
- Nautical and inland charting
The presentation time is 20 minutes.
The deadline for submissions is January 20th 2017
For more information, click here.